Monday, November 21, 2011

Cebu Malls

 
        The day after we arrived in Cebu, it was Vicky's birthday, she's the long time dentist friend of Tom. And Tom promised to treat her to a dinner. We went early to the mall to see what's new in Cebu. I've noticed that Cebu is getting more populated since I left. In my pictures here you can't see the crowd in the mall, but Tom says there are thousands of people...I myself  was surprised to see the crowd all over the place.

                  We're taking pictures at the terrace of Ayala mall while waiting for Vicky and my niece Yen Yen.
from L-R: Yen Yen with daughter Ayessa, Cris (Yen's mom in-law ,also my friend and a cousin and care taker of my cousin's townhouse where we're staying right now) Sandy my nephew, Tom and I, Vicky and  her husband. We had a great time eating in Kenny Rogers.
Before dinner we also went in SM mall. Ayala and SM malls are among the giants of malls here in Philippines.



        I know my stir fried shrimp and fried fish doesn't look good at all. But I've seen familiar places that maybe you guys can go to eat if someday you could come with us here in Philippines. The places are: T.G.I.Friday, Kenny Rogers, KFC, old Spaghetti House, and some others. I know you don't like our plain white rice, but I also found A1 sauce in SM supermarket. And we have many yummy tropical fruits..since we got here, Tom has been eating Cebu mangoes. It sweetness is one of a kind!


But one thing though you must be patient with our city traffic. Most of the time it appears a bunch of ants running around the streets. Just close your eyes as the driver honks the horn for the right of way. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment