Wednesday, October 16, 2013


                                                                   BREAK TIME

     Lately, Tom has been working hard after everything seems normal again after his operation. Since he promised me for us to go anywhere...and I fell in love with the colors of Nebo Scenic Byway after our side trip there last year. So, this afternoon we drove to Nebo in Payson . I've been wanting to see Payson lake with the colorful foliage around it, but the road was closed already to the public. Maybe this is something that I will look forward to next year. ( but Tom is not happy about it..hehehe)

                   My first time to see a herd of deer. Tom counted them and there were 40.

                            I can't really help to giggle with these photos of  me and Tom.
  So, I decided to post in my blog right away while my adoration in these photos is still alive. ;-)



2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! You always seem to find the most beautiful places to see. I have never been there before either but now would like to. :)(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzanne! We should go there next Autumn, when the foliage is still full and bright. And we will have an autumn family pictures.

      Delete