Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tom the Morning Man!

        I just want everybody to know that Tom is an early morning person now. hehehe Since we got here in Madrid he woke up even before the sun rises! Well, one thing our place is just a few meters away from Catholic Church. Before Christmas Day Catholics have this early morning mass. It usually starts at 4 AM. By 3 AM the loud Christmas songs will be played with the 2 big speakers on top of church steeple...even a sound sleeping baby will be awakened by the first jolly Christmas song being played. For 9 mornings Tom became an early morning person here..hehehe
        One morning, the sky is clear and so we are all expecting a good sunny day. As the sun rises my nephew drove us to one of the longest bridge here in our area "The Carac-an Bridge".  We stretched our legs in here as we walk up to the middle of the bridge. It's good that there was a steel ladder for everybody who wants to go down the bridge. How I love the clear water of the river!




2 comments:

  1. My Dad an early morning riser? I don't believe it!! I bet he grumbled over those Christmas songs being played so loudly, so early in the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete